- Source: Permian and Eagle Ford basins
- Destination: Gulf Coast, Texas, USA
- Ownership: DCP Midstream
- Website: http://www.dcppartners.com/
- Length: kilometres (720 miles)
- Capacity: 200,000 barrels of NGL per day
- Crude Type: Natural Gas Liquids (NGL)
- The Sand Hills NGL Pipeline provides takeaway service from DCP Midstream and third-party plants in the Permian and the Eagle Ford to fractionation facilities along the Texas Gulf Coast and the Mont Belvieu, Texas, market hub.
- The Sand Hills Pipeline is in operation.
- 2012 - Spectra Energy Corp announced it reached an agreement to acquire a one-third interest
- 2013 - Sand Hills NGL Pipeline enters services
- Midstream, Phillips 66
- Spectra Energy to Acquire One-Third Interest in Sand Hills Pipeline and Southern Hills Pipeline
- DCP Midstream, Phillips 66 and Spectra Energy Announce Major NGL Pipelines in Service