- Ownership: Petrobras
- Website: http://www.petrobras.com.ar/
- List of Petrobras Refineries
- Location: Santa Fé Province, Argentina
- Capacity: 2.5 million tons/annum & 48,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Atmospheric distillation: 48.000 bpd
- Vacuum distillation: 15.700 bpd
- Thermal cracking: 9.400 bpd
- Catalytic reform: 12.600 bpd
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Local Argentine Crude, produced by Petrobras
- naphtha, diesel, kerosene, JP1, fuel oil, products for asphalt, paraffinic and aromatic solvents, toluene, benzene, and LNG.
- It entered operation in 1938
- Refisan was established to take over the ownership and operation of the former YPF owned refinery in San Lorenzo, when it was privatized in early 1993.
- The refinery was expanded from 32,000 bbl/day to 42,000 bbl/day in 1997.
- Tecna Refinery References
- San Lorenzo Refinery Petrobras
- Petrobras Argentina
- IFC Funded Renovation Project