- Operator: IOOC
- Country: Iran
- Location: Persian Gulf
- Production start:
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- This field is located 144 kilometers south of Lavan. Salman Field has one of the largest offshore installations in the Persian Gulf and it is a common field with ABK of Abudhabi.
- Salman Field has near 50 oil wells and 10 water injector, the Process capacity is 220,000 barrels of oil, transferred to Lavan Island by a 22-inch offshore pipeline.
- Gas is transported on the Sirri Assalouyeh Natural Gas Pipeline
- Petro Iran:
- Construction of two gas wellhead platforms, one residential platform, one gas production and processing platform, one flare platform and the connecting bridges.
- Construction of new gas lifting and production platforms and bridges.
- Laying new submarine infield flow-lines between the platforms.
- Deep Offshore Technology: Installation of Living Quarter topside & Gas lifting platform (GLP)
- Kavin Engineering: Gas Dehydration and TEG Regeneration Unit
- FoundOcean: Salman-Mubarak pipeline stabilisation project
- Hirgan Energy: Increase gas injection capacity - Basic Engineering
- 2000 - Production Enhancement Project contracts awarded
- Iranian Offshore Oil Company
- Petro Iran, Salman
- Kavin Engineering Oil And Gas Processing References
- FoundOcean Middle East Subsea References
- Serimax Pipeline References
- Hirgan Energy Oil And Gas Processing References
- Load out of Living Quarter topside of SALMAN Oil & Gas field (LQ3)
- Installation of GLP at SALMAN field