- Source: Tallapoosa County, Alabama
- Destination: Central Florida Hub near Orlando
- Ownership: Spectra Energy and NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Website: http://www.sabaltrailtransmission.com/
- Length: kilometres (462 miles)
- Capacity: 1 billion cubic feet per day
- Status: Planned
- The proposed Sabal Trail project will include approximately 465 miles of interstate natural gas pipeline (55 miles in Alabama, 196 miles in Georgia, and 214 miles in Florida) and initially at least 2 compressor stations in Alabama and Florida.
- The pipeline will be capable of transporting 1 billion cubic feet per day or more of natural gas to serve local distribution companies, industrial users and natural gas-fired power generators in the Southeast markets.
- 2013 - Spectra Energy awarded pipeline contract