- Operator: Petronas
- Country: Vietnam
- Production start: 2010
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The overall Ruby Field development consists of the existing Ruby A and Ruby B platforms, which currently supplies the full well stream to the Ruby II FPSO, and will also include the Pearl and Topaz fields which will be tied-in to the FPSO in the near future.
- Ruby II FPSO is based on total repair, life extension and conversion of the 1990 built Aframax tanker MT Cherry II.
- The FPSO features a bow mounted turret with nine (9) mooring lines and slots for a total of five (5) production risers and three (3) gaslift risers.
- The topsides are designed for a throughput of 45,000 barrels of total liquid per day, and in addition provides gas treatment and compression facilities to handle 11.5 million standard cubic feet of gas per day.
- FPSO Ruby II replaced the Ruby Princess FPSO
- PTSC: Construction of Ruby A and Ruby B Topsides
- Petrofac Rnz:
- Ruby RBDP-B Debottlenecking Project
- Topaz and Diamond Development
- Provision of Ruby A Platform Re-Structure Analysis
- 2010 - FPSO Ruby II achieves first oil
- International Protective Coatings Platform References
- Petrofac Rnz Offshore And Platform References
- FPSO Ruby II achieves first oil