- Name: Ruby II FPSO
- Field: Ruby Oil And Gas Field
- Country: Vietnam
- Operated By:
- Capacity: bpd
- Year of Completion: 2010
- FPSO Ruby II is based on total repair, life extension and conversion of the 1990 built Aframax tanker MT Cherry II.
- The FPSO features a bow mounted turret with nine (9) mooring lines and slots for a total of five (5) production risers and three (3) gaslift risers.
- The topsides are designed for a throughput of 45,000 barrels of total liquid per day, and in addition provides gas treatment and compression facilities to handle 11.5 million standard cubic feet of gas per day.
- Engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of the conversion works of the vessel
- Increasing storage capacity up to 608,500 barrels
- Engineering, procurement and construction of the topsides as well as the fabrication and installation of the turret
- DPS Global:
- ESD / DCS System, Power Generation, Heating/Cooling Medium, Gas Dehydration, Gas Compression, Riser Balcony / Turret, Flare Knock Out, Production Separation / PWT, Module Yard Supervision, Detailed Design, FEED
- In operation
- 2008 - the Ministry of Investment and Planning issued the foreign investment license to PTSC's FPSO Ruby II investing project
- 2009 - Vessel naming ceremony held
- 2010 - FPSO Ruby II achieves first oil
- DPS FPSO References
- Project of Providing FPSO Ruby II in place of FPSO Ruby Princess for PCVL
- New FPSO Facility Named
- FPSO Ruby II achieves first oil