- Source: Northwest West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio
- Destination: Midwest Hub near Defiance, Ohio
- Ownership: Energy Transfer
- Website: http://www.energytransfer.com/
- Length: kilometres (800 miles)
- Capacity: 3.25 Billion Cubic Feet of Natural Gas Per Day
- Status: Planned
- The approximately 800-mile natural gas pipeline, will deliver natural gas from processing plants and interconnections in Northwest West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio to the Midwest Hub near Defiance, Ohio as well as to multiple delivery points in Michigan and to the Dawn Natural Gas Hub near Sarnia, Ontario.
- Suppliers include the Revolution Natural Gas Processing Plant
- Rover also will interconnect with the Panhandle Eastern Gas Pipeline, allowing shippers to deliver gas to Gulf Coast markets the Trunkline Gas Company Pipeline.
- 2014 - Pipeline announced
- Energy Transfer Partners Announces Pipeline Project Connecting Marcellus and Utica Shale Supplies to Multiple Markets
- Energy Transfer Partners Announces That Rover Pipeline is Fully Subscribed to 3.25 Billion Cubic Feet of Natural Gas Per Day
- Energy Transfer Partners Provides Details on Previously Announced Revolution Project