- Source: Lula Oil Field
- Destination: Cabiúnas Gas Processing Plant
- Ownership: Petrobras
- Length: 380 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Under Construction
- The pipeline connects the Central Gathering Manifold in the Lula field, in the Santos Basin, to the onshore Processing Plant of Cabiúnas, located in the Macaé district, in the State of Rio de Janeiro
- The Rota Cabiúnas gas export trunk-line is the first high volume gas evacuation system for the new Pre-Salt Fields.
- It consists of a 380 kilometre long pipeline with a 24-inch diameter, in a maximum water depth of 2,200 metres.
Related Oil and Gas Fields
- Saipem: Engineering and procurement of subsea equipment, and the installation
- Tenaris: Supply of 373 kilometers of 22”, 24” and 20” line pipe
- 2012 - Saipem awarded pipeline construction contract
- Saipem awarded new E&C Offshore contracts worth $700 million
- Tenaris supplies line pipe for Petrobras’s deepwater projects in Brazil