- Field: Rose Bank Oil And Gas Field
- Field Operated By: Chevron
- Capacity: 100,000 bpd
- Year of Completion: Expected 2016
- The FPSO, measuring 292 m in length, 57 m in width, and 30 m in depth
- The vessel will be able to produce 100,000 barrels of oil and 190 million standard cubic feet of natural gas per day.
- It will also have storage capacity for 1.05 million barrels of oil.
- The 99,750-tonne turret moored FPSO is scheduled to be handed over by the end of November 2016.
- Hyundai Heavy: Engineering, procurement, and construction for the FPSO
- Bluewater Energy Services: Engineering, procurement, construction and integration (EPCI) of the Turret and Mooring System
- 2013 - Hyundai Heavy awarded EPC contract
- 2015 - Bluewater awared turret contract
- Hyundai Heavy Clinches USD 1.9 Billion FPSO Order
- Bluewater awarded a contract for major Turret Mooring System for Rosebank project