- Operator: Maersk
- Country: Denmark
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Roar Field has been developed as a satellite to the Tyra Field with an unmanned wellhead platform of the STAR type, without a helideck. The production is separated into gas and liquids before being transported to Tyra East in two pipelines for further processing and subsequent export ashore.
- A pipeline from Tyra East supplies chemicals to the Roar platform.
- A 16” multiphase pipeline has been established from the Valdemar BA platform to Tyra East via the Roar Field, which transports the gas produced from Roar to Tyra East.
- Technip: Gas Lift project / Pipeline Replacement
- Fabrication and installation of a riser caisson
- Fabrication and installation of a 8” 18-kilometer flowline between the Rolf A and Gorm E platforms
- The Roar Field is an anticline structure created by tectonic uplift. The accumulation consists of gas containing condensate. The reservoir is only slightly fractured.