- Operator: e.on
- Country: UK
- Location: block 44, 80km off the coast of Hull
- Production start: 2009
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Rita development involves a single bilateral subsea horizontal well, tied back to the ConocoPhillips operated Caister Murdoch System (CMS) subsea infrastructure at Hunter via a circa 14 km long, 8-inch NB carbon steel flowline.
- The project was the first successful completion of a dual lateral well in a carboniferous reservoir in the UK Continental Shelf.
- Penspen: Detailed Design
- KWsubsea: 8" Pipeline (14km)
- 2008 - Project development approved by UK Government
- 2009 - First gas produced
- E.ON E&P operated fields
- Penspen Offshore And Platform References
- KWsubsea Upheaval Buckling And Out Of Straightness Analysis