- Operator: TAQA
- Country: Netherlands
- Location: northwest of the Port of Rotterdam
- Production start: 1985 / 2009
- Partners: Oranje-Nassau Energie
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The field is situated in Block P15, 40 kilometres northwest of the Port of Rotterdam in 25 metres (82 feet) of water. The Rijn wells are connected to the TAQA-operated P15-ACD offshore production and processing facilities. Crude oil production is exported to the Port of Rotterdam via pipeline.
- The project to restart the field involved workovers on five oil producing wells, five water injection wells and an upgrade of the TAQA-operated P15-C offshore facilities. All produced water is now re-injected into the reservoir and production is enhanced with newly installed Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESPs).
- 1982 - Rijn Oil Field was discovered by Amoco
- 1985 - First oil was produced
- 1998 - Production ceased
- 2007 - TAQA acquired the field
- 2009 - TAQA Announces Restart Of North Sea Rijn Oil Production
- The main reservoir is the Vlieland sandstone which lies at a shallow depth of around 2,000 m.