- Ownership: DEPA
- Website: http://www.depa.gr/
- Location: Revithoussa Island, Megara Bay – Attica – GREECE
- Capacity: 2.0 million tons/annum
- Status: In Operation
- Storage capacity: 2 tanks of 65.000 m3 LNG useful volume.
- Unloading capacity: 3.500 m3 LNG / hour.
- Send out capacity:
- 270 m3 LNG/hour or 1,4 bcma (S.M.S.R.).
- 407 m3 LNG/hour or 2,1 bcma (Peak with 1 vaporizer as spare).
- 533 m3 LNG/hour or 2,5 bcma (Full S.R. without spare).
- 2000 - The terminal recieves its first cargo
- 2007 - Terminal Expanded
- 2012 - Tender launched for third tank
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
- A second expansion is under study comprising one additional third LNG tank, one additional truck loading facilities and an increase of the send-out capacity
- A tender has been launched for the expansion
Suppliers / Customers
- Suppliers: Algeria, Sonatrach
- The terminal was built by Sofregaz & Preliminary engineering studies were performed by Tractebel
- Terminal Webpage
- Revithoussa LNG Terminal Presentation
- REVITHOUSSA - GREECE - LNG IMPORT TERMINAL - SECOND EXTENSION
- Tractebel Engineering LNG References
- Saipem LNG References
- EGL Delivers First LNG Cargo To Greece
- Notice For an international tender for design and construction of a new LNG Tank in Revithoussa