- Operator: Talisman
- Country: Norway
- Location: North Sea, Block 15/12
- Production start:
- Partners: Petoro - 30.00 %, Talisman - 70.00 %
- Type: Gas & Condensate
- Estimated Reserves: Original:
- 0.7 million Sm³ oil
- 2.7 billion Sm³ gas
- 0.1 million tonnes NGL
- Production Volume: 100 mmcf/d of gas and 6,000 bbls/d of condensate
- Rev is a gas-condensate field located close to the border between the Norwegian and British sectors, four kilometres south of the Varg field.
- The field is developed with three subsea gas producers connected to the Armada platform on the British continental shelf.
- The water depth in the area is 90 - 110 metres.
- BiFab: Provision of Topsides Module
- 2001 - Rev field discovered
- 2006 - Production licence awarded
- 2009 - First gas produced
- The reservoir consists of Upper Jurassic sandstones of good quality surrounding a salt structure at about 3 000 metres depth.
- Pressure measurements show that the reservoir is in communication with the Varg field.
- [http://www.npd.no/en/Publications/Facts/Facts-2013/Chapter-10/Rev/ ]
- BiFab Platform References
- Talisman Energy Announces First Production From the Rev Field