- Operator: IOOC
- Country: Iran
- Location: Persian Gulf
- Production start: 1968
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Resalat Field is located 93 kilometers south of Lavan Island. It has 14 wells.
- Reshadat Field is located about 110 kilometers, southwest of Lavan Island and has 14 wells and produces from Reshadat IV (R-4) platform
- The oil of these fields are transferred to Lavan together by an 18-inch pipeline.
- The project of Reshadat field re-development is executing in five phases (including drilling, jacket installation, installation of facilities on the platform, pipelines, and construction of a reservoir with the capacity of 500,000 barrels)
- Tasdid Offshore Development: Engineering, procurement, construction and installation of 5 jackets in Reshadat Oilfield
- Kito Enterprises: Pipeline installation
- 1968 - Oil production began
- 1972 - Pumps installed to extract the oil
- This field geologically is composed of three layers including Shoayba, Arab and Mishrif oil layers and the majority of the oil is located within Shoayba.
- Iranian Offshore Oil Company
- Serimax Pipeline References
- Information about the status of Reshadat Oil-field