- Repsol YPF operates nine refineries, 5 in Spain, 3 in Argentina, and one in Peru, with a total installed capacity of 1,162 thousand barrels per day.
- The company also holds a stake in three more refineries, one in Argentina and two in Brazil, one of which was acquired through an asset swap agreement between Repsol YPF and Petrobras. Including these stakes, the Group’s total refining capacity is 1,234 thousand barrels per day.
- Campo Duran Refinor Refinery, 32,000 bpd
- La Plata Refinery 189,000 bpd
- Lujan de Cuyo Refinery 105,500 bpd
- Plaza Huincul Refinery 37,190 bpd