- Operator: Maersk
- Country: Denmark
- Location: North Sea
- Production start: 1993
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Regnar Field has been developed as a satellite to the Dan Oil Field. Production takes place in a subsea-completed well. The production is transported by pipeline in multiphase flow to Dan F for processing and export ashore.
- The well is remotely monitored and controlled from the Dan FC platform.
- 1979 - Regnar Oil Field discovered
- 1993 - Regnar Oil Field first production
- The Regnar Field is an anticlinal structure, induced through salt tectonics. The reservoir is heavily fractured.