- Ownership: PTT Aromatics and Refining Public Company
- Website: http://www.pttar.com/
- Location: Sriracha
- Capacity: 14.0 million tons/annum & 280,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- Atmospheric Distillation, 145,000 bbl/day
- Condensate Splitter, 70,000 + 65,000 bbl/day
- Hydrocracker, 53,000
- Visbreaker, 22,000
- Platformer, 28,000
- Hydrodesulphurisation, 70,000
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Light Products including liquefied petroleum gas, light naphtha and reformate.
- Middle Distillates including jet fuel and diesel.
- Heavy Products including fuel oil.
- In 2009, the company Signed the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contracts for the Deep Hydrodesulfurization Unit (DHDS) with SK Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd. from the Republic of Korea and Thai Woo Ree Engineering Co., Ltd.;
- The USD $221-million project is due for completion by the end of 2011
- The company is the result of a merger between PTT and Rayong in 2007
- 1996 - The Rayong refinery starts operations
- 2009 - Expansion of condensate splitter capacity and connected units completed