- Ownership: Libyan Emirates Oil Refining Company
- Website: http://www.lercorefinery.com/
- Location: Ras Lanuf, Libya
- Capacity: 11.0 million tons/annum & 220,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- A large but simple refinery, Ras Lanuf is a simple hydro-skimming refinery, but its products meet market specifications due to high quality crude oil.
- Atmospheric Distillation
- LPG Recovery
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- LPG, fuel oil, gas oil, naphtha and kerosene.
- The company plans to launch an aggressive five years upgrade project , which will improve the quality of the products refined by the refinery.
- The cost of the upgrade project is estimated at approximately US 2 billion dollars.
- For details see, Ras Lanuf Refinery Project
- 1984 - Refinery is commissioned
- 2007 - TRASTA Energy Limited of the United Arab Emirates won a tender for half of the refinery
- Ras Lanuf Refinery, Downstream Today
- Saipem Refining References
- Saipem LPG Treatment Units
- Saipem Atmospheric Crude Distillation Units