- Operator: Sinopec
- Country: Australia
- Location: Ashmore and Cartier Area of the Bonaparte Basin
- Production start:
- Partners: AED
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Puffin Field is located in AC/L6 and covers an area of approximately 900 km2 in the Vulcan sub-basin in water depths ranging from 75 to 104 m.
- Oil from the Puffin Field was produced through a Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessel, the Front Puffin FPSO from two wells (Puffin-7 and -8),
- TSmarine: Installing a subsea manifold, flowlines/risers and an umbilical from the APL Submerged Turret Production buoy at the FPSO end to the subsea riser bases and manifold plus flowline and umbilical jumpers from the manifold to subsea trees.
- 2007 - Production started on the Puffin Field
- 2009 - Production from the Puffin Field ceased
- TSmarine Lands Significant Contract in the Timor Sea
- MODEC Redeploys FPSO MODEC Venture 1
- SEAP - Commencement of Oil Production at the Puffin field