- Source: Russia
- Length: 4,000 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 61 billion cubic meters per annum
- Status: (Operating/Planned/Under Construction)
- The Power of Siberia will become a unified gas transmission system (GTS) for the Irkutsk and Yakutia gas production centers and convey gas from these centers to Vladivostok via Khabarovsk.
- The Yakutia – Khabarovsk – Vladivostok gas trunkline will be constructed at the first stage, and at the second stage the Irkutsk center will be connected to the Yakutia center by the gas pipeline.
- The GTS route will run in parallel with the Eastern Siberia Pacific Ocean Oil Pipeline, thus enabling to streamline the infrastructure and power supply costs.