- Country: Egypt
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Port Fuad, 35 km from Port Fuad (near Port Said), is a big gas field found in 1992 by IEOC.
- It lies in Petrobel's offshore North Port Said block. With reserves proven at 3 TCF and lying at a depth of 4,000 metres, Port Fuad and satellite fields came on stream in April 1996 to initially produce 70 MCF/d of gas and 3,500 b/d of condensate from four wells tied to an unmanned platform remotely controlled from the shore.
- Petrojet: Jacket, Deck, Heli-deck, Topside
- Tecon: Detail structural design of the jacket of one four legged platform and one tripod
- 1992 - Port Fuad Gas And Condensate Field
- 1996 - First gas produced