- Source: Fort McMurray
- Destination: Edmonton
- Ownership: Inter Pipeline Fund
- Website: http://interpipelinefund.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Polaris pipeline system was originally part of the Corridor Crude Oil Pipeline System and became available for alternate service in 2011.
- The 12 inch pipeline, connecting the Fort McMurray region with diluent receipt points in the Edmonton area, began operating as a stand-alone diluent transportation system serving the Athabasca oil sands region in 2012.
- It serves the Christina Lake Oil Sands Project, Foster Creek Oil Sands Project & Kearl Lake Oil Sands Project
- In operation
- 2012 - Expansion project launched
- 2012 - Polaris Diluent Pipeline System entered service
- Inter Pipeline Fund Announces $2.1 Billion Integrated Oil Sands Development Program
- Inter Pipeline Fund: Polaris Pipeline System Enters Commercial Service