- Source: Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District, Russia
- Destination: Purpe, Russia
- Ownership: Transneft
- Website: http://eng.transneft.ru/
- Length: 500 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 950,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The building of the Polar Region - Purpe oil pipeline of up to 45 million tons of flow capacity was planned for arrangement of oil transportation from fields of Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District and the north of Krasnoyarsk Krai.
- The total length of the oil pipeline is about 500 km.
- The Polar Region - Purpe will link oilfields of Yamal with the Eastern Siberia – Pacific Ocean Oil Pipeline (ESPO).
- Under construction
- 2012 - Construction of the pipeline begins
- Additionally, the oil companies will have to built supply pipelines of about 1200 km of total length to feed the pipeline
- The pipeline is an extension of the Purpe – Samotlor Pipeline Project