- Operator: Exxon
- Country: USA
- Location: Alaska, North Slope
- Production start:
- Type: Condensate / Gas
- Estimated Reserves: 8 trillion cubic feet of gas
- Production Volume:
- Point Thomson, is a remote natural gas field located on Alaska’s North Slope, approximately 60 miles east of Prudhoe Bay.
- The area is estimated to hold 8 trillion cubic feet of gas—about 25 percent of the North Slope's proven gas resource—and about 200 million barrels of condensate
- The project is designed to initially produce 10,000 barrels per day of condensate at startup in the winter of 2015/2016.
- A pipeline is being installed with capacity of 70,000 bpd and will connect to the Trans Alaska Pipeline System.
- Gas is to be supplied to the Alaska South Central LNG Export Terminal Project
- WorleyParsons: Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for the Point Thomson Initial Production System Project
- 2012 - WorleyParsons awarded EPC contract for initial production system
- Point Thomson Third-Party EIS
- Point Thomson Initial Production System Contract
- Point Thomson Project Reaches Construction Milestones