- Source: Louisiana
- Destination: Washington DC
- Ownership: Kinder Morgan
- Website: http://www.kindermorgan.com/
- Length: kilometres (3,100 miles)
- Capacity: 700,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type: Refined Products
- Plantation Pipe Line Company (PPL) is is one of the largest refined petroleum products pipelines in the United States.
- It delivers approximately 700,000 barrels per day of gasoline, jet fuel, diesel and biodiesel through its 3,100-mile pipeline network, which originates in Louisiana and ends in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Along the way it serves various metropolitan areas including Birmingham, Alabama; Atlanta, Georgia; Charlotte, North Carolina; and the Washington D.C. area.
- Plantation Pipe Line connects to 90 shipper delivery terminals throughout eight states
- Products come into the Plantation system from nine refineries in Mississippi and Louisiana, from other products pipeline systems, and via marine facilities on the Mississippi River.
Refineries Connected to the Pipeline
- In operation