- Name: Petrojarl Cidade De Itajai FPSO
- Field: Bauna And Piracaba Oil And Gas Field
- Country: Brazil
- Ownership: Teekay
- Field Operated By: Petrobras
- Capacity: bpd
- Year of Completion:
- FPSO Petrojarl Cidade de Itajai will be installed in approximately 277 meters water depth
- It will be capable of processing at least 80,000 barrels of oil per day and 70.0 MMscfd of production gas, injecting more than 96,000 barrels of water per day and storing 650,000 barrels of oil.
- In addition, the FPSO is designed to remain on the field for up to 15 years without dry docking.
- The vessel was converted from an Aframax tanker, the MT Arc II
- Sembcorp: FPSO Conversion
- Detailed engineering, installation and integration of 16 topside modules, installation of spread mooring and power generation systems, accommodation upgrading as well as extensive piping and electrical cabling works.
- Kavin Engineering: Detailed Engineering of Sulphate Removal Unit
- In operation
- 2010 - Sembcorp awarded FPSO conversion contract
- 2011 - Odebrecht and Teekay Petrojarl signed a joint venture agreement for the vessel
- 2012 - Naming ceremony
- 2013 - Petrojarl Cidade De Itajai FPSO starts producing oil
- Kavin Engineering FPSO References
- Sembcorp Marine's Jurong Shipyard Secures S$351 Million FPSO Conversion Contract
- First OOG Production Unit in Brazil
- The Baptism of the First OOG FPSO
- Petrobras starts production at Baúna field, in Santos Basin