- Name: Petrojarl Banff FPSO
- Field: Banff Oil And Gas Field
- Country: UK
- Ownership: Teekay
- Website: http://www.teekayoffshore.com/
- Operated By: Petrojarl
- Capacity: 95,000 bpd
- Year of Completion:
- The "Ramform Banff" is a purpose-built FPSO designed by PGS Offshore Technology, constructed at the Hyundai Mipo yard in South Korea and fitted out at Aker McNulty's yard in Newcastle, England for PGS Floating Production.
- The vessel is based on the Norwegian Ramform design that has been successfully employed in PGS' seismic fleet for several years. It can produce up to 95,000 bopd, inject up to 89,000 barrels of water per day, and handle up to 72 million standard cubic feet of gas per day.
- The vessel can store 120,000 barrels of processed oil.
- The Kyle Oil Field is also tied back to the Banff FPSO
- Hyundai Heavy Industry: Vessel construction
- Aker: Fitting
- In operation
- 1999 - Production starts
- 2003 - CNR / PGS amend contract to include Kyle Field tie back
- 2011 - The vessel was damaged in a storm
- Jotun FPSO References
- PGS and CNR Amend Ramform Banff FPSO Contract
- PGS Announces Commencement of Oil Production From `Ramform Banff'
- North Sea Storage And Production Vessels - SOSREP Announces The Situation Is Stable