- Source: Wichita Falls, Texas
- Destination: Nederland/Beaumont, Texas
- Ownership: Sunoco Logistics
- Website: http://www.sunocologistics.com/
- Length: kilometres (300 miles)
- Capacity: 150,000 barrels of oil per day (phase 1)
- Crude Type:
- For Permian Express Phase I, Sunoco Logistics will offer approximately 150,000 barrels per day of crude oil service from Wichita Falls, Texas to the Nederland/Beaumont, Texas markets.
- Sunoco Logistics will reverse its Wortham-to-Wichita Falls pipeline to create continuous pipeline service from Wichita Falls to Nederland including utilizing excess capacity on the southern leg of the West Texas Gulf pipeline system
- Permian Express Phase I will be operational within 6 to 9 months with an initial capacity of 90,000 barrels per day.
- Full capacity of 150,000 barrels per day is expected within 12 to 18 months.
- 2012 - Sunoco Logistics announces the project
- 2012 - Open season announced
- 2012 - Sunoco Logistics announced that it had received enough binding commitments
- Sunoco Logistics Announces Permian Express Project To Increase Crude Oil Outflow From West Texas By 150,000 BPD Expandable to 350,000 BPD
- Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. Announces Binding Open Season For Permian Express Phase I
- Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. To Move Forward With Permian Express Phase I To Increase Crude Oil Outflow From West Texas