- Pemex is the state owned Mexican Oil Company and owner of all the refineries in Mexico.
- Pemex Refinación (Pemex-Refining) is a Pemex's subsidiary which processes, transports and markets a wide range of products derived from crude oil, including gasoline, jet fuel, diesel, fuel oil, asphalts, LPG, lubricants and other refined oil products.
- Cadereyta Refinery 292,000 bpd
- Ciudad Madero Refinery 190,000 bpd
- Minatitlan Refinery 170,000 bpd
- Salamanca Refinery 236,000 bpd
- Salina Cruz Refinery 320,000 bp
- Miguel Hidalgo Tula Refinery 320,000 bpd