- Ownership: KazMunaiGas
- Website: http://lang.kmg.kz/page.php?lang=2
- Location: Pavlodar, north-eastern Kazakhstan, near the Russian border
- Capacity: 7.5 million tons/annum & 150,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth: 80%
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Vacuum Distillation
- Catalytic reforming
- Asphalt Unit
- Sulfur recovery and MEA regeneration unit
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The refinery is technically-equipped for processing West Siberian Crude Oil and Tyumen Crude Oil shipped in by the Omsk-Pavlodar-Shymkent-Chardzhou pipeline, and is not linked by pipeline to western Kazakhstan. .
- Product mix includes gasoline (A-80, AI-91, AI-92, AI-93 and AI-95), jet fuel, diesel fuel, fuel oil, furnace fuel, liquefied gas, petroleum bitumen and coke.
- See Pavlodar Refinery Upgrade Project
- Reconstruction and modernization with increase of the refinery’s capacity up to 6 million tons per year and oil refining depth to 90%, improvement of quality of oil products to ecological phase-4. The project implementation period is 2011-2013;
- Completion of the reconstruction and modernization of the Oil Refinery will allow to provide the country’s consumers with quality oil products and petrochemicals meeting the requirements of the ecological phases-3, 4, reduce adverse impact on the environment, provide the demand of the country for motor and aviation fuel, increase the total refining capacity to 17.5 mln tons per year
- Pavlodar has been crippled by competition from Russia's Omsk refinery, located 350 km (218 miles) to the north. Deliveries of crude to Pavlodar plummeted after the Omsk refinery expanded its capacity to 30 MT/yr (600,000 b/d).
- 1978 - Refinery Commissioned
- Giprogazoochistka Refinery References
- Orghim Refinery References
- Refining Sector in Kazakhstan
- The Caspian Information Centre News