- Operator: Santos
- Country: Australia
- Location: Bass Strait
- Production start:
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The fields have ceased production
- The Patricia and Baleen gas fields, located in Licence Area Vic/L21, offshore from East Gippsland, Victoria, in the eastern waters of Bass Strait
- The offshore facilities, collectively known as the Patricia Baleen (PaB) Asset, consist of:
- Two subsea wells (Patricia-2 and Baleen-4); both wells are depleted and unable to flow.
- A 24 km subsea pipeline connecting the offshore wells (Patricia-2 and Baleen-4) to onshore facilities.
- A 24 km subsea umbilical cable connecting the Patricia-2 and Baleen-4 wells to the Patricia Baleen Gas Processing Plant.
- 2002 - Santos acquired a 20% stake
- 2004 - Santos increases stake to 50%
- 2005 - Santos acquired OMV's stake
- 2008 - Fields ceased production
- Patricia Baleen Operations and Maintenance
- Acquisition within Patricia Baleen
- Santos increases offshore Victorian gas interests
- Santos acquires OMV’s Gippsland and Cooper Basin assets