- Ownership: BP
- Website: http://www.bppipelines.com/
- Location: Pascagoula, Louisiana
- Capacity: 1.5 bcf/d
- The liquid removal facility has a design capacity of 10,000 barrels per day (bbl/d). Gas processing capacity is 1.5 bcf/d
- Gas from the slug catcher is dehydrated, and then processed in three trains: two cryogenic trains each with a capacity of 500 MMscf/d and a refrigeration dewpoint train.
- The Destin Gas Pipeline and Chandeleur Gas Pipeline, deliver gas to the onshore facilities.
- Liquids are transported on the Tri States NGL Pipeline
Related Oil and Gas Fields
- 1998 - The plant begins operations
- 1999 - The second train started
- 2004 - Train number 3 started operations