- Operator: BG Group
- Country: India
- Location: 95 kilometres north west of Mumbai
- Production start:
- Partners: ONGC 40%, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) 30%
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves: It is estimated to have original oil in place of one billion barrels and original gas in place of 1.8 trillion cubic feet. (2004)
- Production Volume:
- The offshore Panna Field lies approximately 95 kilometres north west of Mumbai in water depths of 45 to 70 metres. It is estimated to have original oil in place of one billion barrels and original gas in place of 1.8 trillion cubic feet.
- The facility PPA was envisaged to handle 45000 BOPD Oil and 90 MMSCF of Gas. At present, well fluid from 7 satellite platforms of Panna field and one Mukta platform reached to PPA through infield subsea lines.
- After processing, crude oil is loaded to a stand by Tanker through SBM loading facility
- Gas is transported by pipeline to the Hazira Gas Processing Plant
- Clough: Project management, detailed engineering and design, procurement, fabrication, transportation, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning assistance of the following:
- Three 4-legged jackets and topside platforms (PH, PJ and STD) in water depths ranging from 23-52 metres.
- Four infield pipelines and associated risers ranging from 4-18 inches diameter for a route length of approximately 30 kilometres.
- Modifications to three existing platforms (PPA, PB and TPP)
- Mustang: detailed engineering services for the Panna brownfield project including extensive revamp of the Panna Process Platform (“PPA”) and its satellite platforms
- SapuraKencana: Transportation and installation for Mukta B Platform and Pipeline Project
- Seaway Heavy Lifting: Installation - Panna PH, PJ & PCE SLM
- 2002 - BG Group acquired a 30% participating interest in the Panna/Mukta and Mid and South Tapti (PMT) fields
- 2004 - Development project launched
- 2008 - Mustang awarded detailed engineering services for the Panna brownfield project
- Reliance, Field Information
- Seaway Heavy Lifting Oil And Gas References
- FoundOcean Subsea References
- BG Group completes acquisition of Enron Oil & Gas India Limited
- Expansion set for offshore Panna Field
- BG Group, India
- Panna Field Development Project, Clough
- Mustang to Provide Detailed Engineering Services for Panna Brownfield Project
- SapuraKencana Petroleum Bags 5 New Contracts Worth Rm 1 Billion (US$312 Million)