- Ownership: PARCO
- Website: http://www.parco.com.pk/
- Location: Mehmood Kot area of Multan
- Capacity: 5 million tons/annum & 100,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The Refinery is processing Upper Zakum Crude Oil from Abu Dhabi and Arabian Light Crude Oil from Saudi Arabia.
- Condensate from the Zamzama Gas Field is transported via the Karachi Multan Crude Oil Pipeline
- PARCO signed an agreement on Friday, January 25, 2008 with a consortium of China National Chemical Engineering Group Corporation (CNCEC) and Hyundai Engineering Company (HEC) of South Korea for the engineering, procurement and construction of US$ 132 million Diesel Hydrodesulphurization Plant at its 100,000 barrels per day Mid-Country Refinery at Mahmood Kot, Muzaffargarh.
- The Engineering Design Specification (EDS) package for the Asphalt Plant has been awarded to an international contractor. The plant is designed to produce asphalt of international quality specifications and has the capacity to produce 500 M.Tons/day.
- 2000 - Refinery commissioned
- 2011 - DHDS unit commissioned