- Source: Idaho-Nevada border
- Destination: California-Nevada state line
- Ownership: Paiute Pipeline
- Website: http://paiutepipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Operating
- Paiute Pipeline Company owns and operates an interstate pipeline system which extends from a point of interconnection with the facilities of Northwest Gas Pipeline Corporation at the Idaho-Nevada border to the California-Nevada state line near the north and south ends of Lake Tahoe , where Paiute delivers gas into the facilities of three local distribution companies.
- It connects to the Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company Pipeline in Wadsworth, Nevada
- Paiute operates a peak shaving storage facility near Lovelock, Nevada.
- 1996 - Elko Lateral project completed
- 1997 - North Tahoe Lateral project completed
- 2000 - Carson Lateral Replacement project completed
- 2003 - Carson Lateral Upgrade project completed
- 2007 - Expansion project completed
- 2008 - South Tahoe Lateral project completed