- Source: San Joaquin Valley
- Destination: Los Angeles basin
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- A common carrier pipeline system that can carry both light and heavy crude oils from the San Joaquin Valley to Los Angeles basin refineries.
- The combined system is capable of moving an average of 235,000 barrels of oil per day and can provide additional operational flexibility to better serve the needs of customers in the Los Angeles basin.
- The system also includes gathering lines in the San Joaquin Valley and crude oil distribution lines in the Los Angeles basin
- In operation
- 1998 - ARCO and PPS form joint venture