- Operator: Marathon
- Country: USA
- Location: Garden Banks Block 515
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Ozona discovery is located in approximately 3,000 feet of water on Garden Banks Block 515, about 175 miles southeast of Sabine, Texas, and about six miles from Shell's Auger platform.
- The development consists of one production well, tied back to the Auger platform.
- Engineering, procurement/fabrication and installation of a 5.6 mile-long (9 kilometer) pipe-in-pipe flowline, two PLETs, an anchor pile and a rigid jumper, and installation of a 7.5 mile-long (12 kilometer) umbilical.
- 2008 - Development approval awarded
- 2009 - Technip awarded a subsea contract
- Marathon Board Approves Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Droshky and Ozona Development Projects
- Technip awarded a subsea contract for the Ozona project in the Gulf of Mexico