- Source: Southeastern Oklahoma
- Destination: Southeastern Missouri
- Ownership: Spectra Energy Partners
- Website: http://www.spectraenergy.com/
- Length: kilometres (565 miles miles)
- Capacity: 5 billion cubic feet per day
- Status: Operating
- The system extends from southeastern Oklahoma through Arkansas to southeastern Missouri and has significant interconnectivity.
- It is fed by the 365 miles of Ozark Gas Gathering pipelines
- OGT interconnects with Spectra Energy Corp's Texas Eastern Transmission Gas Pipeline system, Mississippi River Transmission (Centerpoint), Texas Gas (Boardwalk) and NGPL (Operated by Kinder Morgan).
- 2006 - Ozark Trails Expansion Project completed
- 2009 - Spectra acquires the pipeline from Atlas Pipeline Partners for $300 million
- The pipeline system transports gas from the Fayetteville Shale Gas Field
- Ozark Gas Transmission
- EIA Natural Gas Pipeline Projects 2000-2009
- Spectra Energy Partners to Acquire Ozark Gas Transmission and Ozark Gas Gathering Systems from Atlas Pipeline Partners for $300 Million Cash