- Source: Cushing, Okla.
- Destination: Wood River, Ill
- Ownership: Enbridge
- Website: http://www.enbridgeus.com/
- Length: kilometres (435 miles)
- Capacity: 170,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- A pipeline that connects the market hub at Cushing, with the refining market in Illinois
- In operation
- 2004 - Enbridge acquired the pipeline from Shell
- Shell to Sell Its Cushing/Ozark/Woodpat/Osage Pipeline System; Culminates a Year of Several Divestitures From Non-Strategic U.S.
- Enbridge Energy Partners Closes $115 Million Acquisition of Mid-Continent Liquids System From Shell