- Ownership: Gazprom Neft
- Website: http://www.gazprom-neft.com/
- List of Gazprom Neft Refineries
- Location: Omsk
- Capacity: 19.5 million tons/annum & 400,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity: 7.3
- Vacuum distillation,
- VGO hydroteater,
- Isomerization Unit - 800 thousand tons per year
- Hydrogen production
- Base Oil Unit
- Alkylation Unit
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The Omsk Oil Refinery is linked via a pipeline network to JSC Gazprom Neft’s major oilfields, thus providing supplies of high-quality crude oil.
- Omsk Oil Refinery 2020 Upgrade Project
- The main medium-term priorities include the commissioning of a new diesel oil hydro-treating unit and overhauling of hydro-treating and catalytic cracking units. Creating new and modernising existing capacities will make it possible for the Omsk Oil Refinery to upgrade its products to Euro 4 and 5 standards.
- Omsk Oil Refinery has launched the construction of diesel and cat-cracked gasoline hydrorefining plant. This new large investment project started off with laying the first stone in the place where new production facilities will be running by early 2012.
- The Omsk Oil Refinery, is one of the most advanced high-tech oil refineries in Russia and ranks among the largest refineries in the world. The Refinery’s installed capacity composes 19.5 million tons per year. In 2006, the Refinery’s throughput totalled 16.3 million tonnes of crude oil. It enjoys the prestige of having the highest oil conversion rate in the whole of Russia’s oil refining industry, at 84.45 percent in 2006. This is 12.8 percent higher than the average for the industry.
- 1955 - The Refinery first came on stream on the 5th of September.
- 1990 - Sulfur recovery unit & TCS of tail gas treating unit completed
- 2001 - Alkylation Unit brought on stream
- 2010 - Light Gasoline Fraction Isomerization Unit Isomalk-2 is Commissioned
- 2011 - Gazprom Neft Begins Production of Euro 5 Petrol at Omsk Refinery
- 2012 - Production of Euro V diesel starts with completion of Diesel Hydrotreater
- 2016 - Technip awarded EPC contract for new crude unit
- Giprogazoochistka Refinery References
- Gazprom Neft Refining Page
- Information From Omsk University
- UPS AND DOWNS OF THE RUSSIAN DOWNSTREAM
- Construction of Fuel Hydrorefining Plant Started in Omsk Oil Refinery
- Largest Light Gasoline Fraction Isomerization Unit Isomalk-2 Commissioned at Omsk Refinery
- Sibneft Corporate Developments
- Gazprom Neft Begins Production of Grade 5 Petrol at Omsk Refinery
- 10-Percent Throughput Increase at Omsk Refinery
- Omsk Refinery Launches Euro-5 Diesel
- RusTechnip awarded a significant service contract in Russia