- Ownership: Oman State, Shell, Total, Korea LNG, Mitsubishi
- Website: http://www.omanlng.com/
- Location: Oman
- Capacity: 6.6 million tons/annum
- Status: In Operation
- A liquifaction plant with two trains
- Storage capacity:
- E.P.C.M. for Trains 1&2
- Acid Gas Removal EPCM
- Storage & Loading Facilities - EPC
- Licensor: Air Products
- 2000 - Terminal operations began
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
Suppliers / Customers
- In April 2000, it started to supply approx. 4 million tons annually to the Korea Gas Corporation.
- In October 2000, it began supplying approximately 700,000 tons annually to the Osaka Gas Company, Ltd.