- Operator: Eni
- Country: Ghana
- Location: Tano Basin, Offshore
- Production start:
- Partners: Vitol
- Type: Gas & Oil
- Estimated Reserves: 1.5 trillion cubic feet (tcf) of gas-in-place and around 500 million barrels of oil-in-place
- Production Volume:
- The OCTP development comprises five fields Sankofa Main (non associated gas), Sankofa East (non associated gas), Gye Nyame (non associated gas), Sankofa East Cenomanian (oil), Sankofa East Campanian (oil)
- The development is in a depth of 600 – 1000 m of water.
- The fields will be produced via sub-sea production systems located on the sea bed and the oil and gas are brought to surface by flowlines and risers connected to a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel, the Yinson Genesis FPSO.
- Gas will be processed and transported via a dedicated pipeline to onshore gas receiving facilities
- Gas will be compressed and injected into the Western Corridor Gas Pipeline for transportation to industrial customers in Ghana.
- Oil will be stored in the FPSO and then offloaded to tankers
- Yinson: Supply of FPSO
- Oceaneering: Supply electro-hydraulic, steel tube umbilicals totaling approximately 51 kilometers (32 miles) in length
- 2012 - Eni / Vitol signs a Memorandum of Understanding for the development of the Offshore Cape Three Points Block
- 2015 - Project launched
- Eni signs a Memorandum of Understanding for the development of gas discoveries in the Offshore Cape Three Points Block in Ghana
- Ghana, Vitol and ENI announce transformational gas project for Ghana
- Yinson: Signing Of Contracts For Chartering Operation And Maintenance Of A Floating Production Storage And Offloading Vessel
- EPC contract for the FPSO Yinson Production
- Oceaneering Announces Contract for Offshore Cape Three Points Development