- Source: Azerbaijan
- Destination: Poland
- Ownership: Sarmatia
- Website: http://sarmatia.com.pl/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type: Azeri Light Crude Oil
- The Corridor goes through the territory of Azerbaijan Republic, Georgia, the Black Sea, Ukraine and Poland
- 2004 - The "Sarmatia” JV company was set up
- 2009 - Granherne" prepared the project feasibility study
- During the first stage up to 10 MTA of crude oil will be supplied to consumers in Ukraine, Slovakia and Czech Republic. It involves reversing of the Odessa-Brody oil pipeline.
- During the second stage the construction of oil pipeline which will connect Ukrainian and Polish oil transportation systems is planned.
- It will open the way for transportation of Caspian crude oil to consumers in Poland and Germany as well as through Gdansk oil terminal to the Baltic countries.