- Source: Wantage, in Sussex County, New Jersey
- Destination: Pleasant Valley, New York
- Ownership: Iroquois
- Website: http://www.iroquois.com/
- Length: kilometres (66 miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status Planned - Completion 2014
- Dramatic increases of natural gas supplies in New York and Pennsylvania are expected over the next 15 years driven by production from the prolific Marcellus Shale deposits. Iroquois’ NYMarc project is designed to bring these supplies to the Hudson River Valley, Long Island, New York City and New England. As proposed, NYMarc would receive gas from both the Tennessee Gas Pipeline in Wantage Township, New Jersey and the Millennium Pipeline in Minisink, New York.
- The pipeline connects the Tennessee Gas 300 Pipeline to the existing Iroquois Gas Pipeline.