- Name: North Sea Producer FPSO
- Field: MacCulloch Oil And Gas Field
- Country: UK
- Operated By:
- Capacity: 76,000 bpd
- Year of Completion
- The unit is 236 metres long and operates at a water depth of 92 metres.
- The North Sea Producer has a daily production capacity of 76,000 barrels of oil and has a storage capacity of 560,000 barrels.
- Conversion work consists mainly of insertion of an internal turret in the forward tanks, the design, procurement and construction of the process and utility packages, and provision of mooring and export lines and risers, as well as subsea work not directly connected to the ship.
- The deck to support the process equipment will be added three metres above the ship's main deck; a total of 36 topsides packages were installed. A total of some 9000 tonnes of new structure and process equipment were added for the conversion.
- Coflexip Stena Offshore: installation of FPSO mooring system and hookup of the FPSO on site, connecting flexible risers to turret, and pre-commissioning the system
- A & P Offshore, Tyneside (life extension conversion work, incl. module support frames and moonpool);
- Lewis Offshore: turret
- Brown Brothers: swivel
- SLP Engineering: outfit and commissioning of process and utility topsides)