- Operator: Repsol
- Country: Algeria
- Location: Block 351c and 352
- Production start:
- Partners: Sonatrach, RWE Dea and Edison
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The project includes the Reggane, Azrafil Southeast, Kahlouche, South Kahlouche, Tiouliline and Sali fields, all part of permissions granted for blocks 351c and 352c in the Reggane basin, 1,500 km southwest of Algiers.
- The project includes the construction of a gas treatment plant, a gas accumulation system, a pipeline for export and infrastructure (runway, electrical systems), with a total estimated investment of 2.225 billion euros (approximately $3 billion) for the entire project.
- According to preliminary estimates, a total of 104 wells distributed throughout the six development areas (Reggane, Kahlouche, Sali, Southeast Azrafil, South Kahlouche, Tiouliline) will be developed.
- Petrofac: Engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up (EPCCS) of the gas treatment plant, gathering system and export pipeline.
- 2002 - Block awared following the conclusion of the 3rd international concession round
- 2006 - Gas discovered at Kahlouche-2
- 2009 - Gas discovered at Kahlouche Sud
- 2012 - Project granted authorization from the Algerian national agency ALNAFT
- 2014 - Petrofac awarded EPCCS contract
- RWE Dea, Algeria
- Kahlouche-2 discovered Gas in the Reggane Basin, Southwest Algeria
- New gas findings in Algeria’s Sahara desert
- Gas discovery in the Reggane Basin, Algeria
- Repsol to develop the Reggane North gas fields in Algeria
- Petrofac Awarded US$970 million Reggane North Development Project