- Operator: Nafusah
- Country: Libya
- Location: 200 km south of Tripoli, in the Ghadames Basin
- Production start: Expected 2016
- Partners: PT Medco Energi Internasional, National Oil Corporation of Libya and the Libyan Investment Authority
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The planned development will consist of approximately 34 producing wells, including eleven existing wells and approximately 23 new wells, flow-lines and a common gathering trunk-line to transport the well fluids to the central gas oil separation facility for primary treatment.
- After separation, the oil and gas produced will be exported through new pipelines that will be connected into existing pipelines carrying products to the Mellitah delivery terminal, in the northwest of Libya, on the Mediterranean Sea, for export.
- The planned design capacity of the gas oil separation facility is 50,000 barrels per day (BPD) of oil, 90 million standard cubic feet per day of gas and associated water (to be re-injected into the reservoirs).
- Foster Wheeler: Front-end engineering design (FEED)
- 2014 - Foster Wheeler awarded FEED