- Source: Ehrenberg in southwestern Arizona
- Destination: Ogilby, California
- Ownership: Transcanada
- Length: 138 km (86 mi.)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Operating
- The North Baja Pipeline System is predominantly in La Paz County, Arizona, and in Riverside and Imperial counties, California.
- The North Baja system extends 138 km (86 mi.) from Ehrenberg in southwestern Arizona to a point near Ogilby, California, on the California/Mexico border and connects with the Gasoducto Bajanorte natural gas pipeline system in Mexico.
- It has an interconnect with El Paso Natural Gas Pipeline
- 2002 - Pipeline operations began
- 2008 - Expansion Phase I completed
- 2010 - Yuma Lateral completed