- Source: Ekofisk
- Destination: Teesside
- Ownership: ConocoPhillips
- Length: kilometres (220 miles)
- Capacity: 900,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The 220-mile, 34-inch Norpipe Crude Oil Pipeline is operated by ConocoPhillips.
- With a capacity of 900,000 bbl/d, Norpipe connects Norwegian oil fields in the Ekofisk system to the oil terminal and refinery at Teesside.
Related Oil Fields
- Ekofisk Oil Field, Fulmar Oil And Gas Field, Halley Oil Field, Janice Oil Field, Tambar Oil And Gas Field, Ula Oil Field